Lower Wokingham Road, Crowthorne
- Non Estate Location
- Six Bedrooms
- Approx. 2,500 sq ft of Versatile Accommodation
- Approx. 032 Acre Plot
- Four Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathrooms
- 0.5 Miles from Crowthorne Railway Station & Some Amenities
The property offers versatile accommodation to include an impressive reception hall, three reception rooms, refitted kitchen with utility room off. To the first floor, there are four bedrooms as well a a refitted bathroom & shower room and to the second floor, there are two more bedrooms with the potential to create a home office.
Outside, the property is approached via a private drive, which leads to a large area with ample space to park & turn. The total plot is in the region of 0.32 acres and offers a high degree of privacy & seclusion.
The property is situated approx. 0.5 miles from Crowthorne rail station and some local amenities and services, with the larger towns of Reading and Camberley within just ten and seven miles away, respectively. Excellent road links are also available with the M3 and M4 close at hand. Heathrow and Gatwick airports are also within easy reach. The area is very well served for by both state and private schools, including the world renowned Wellington College and Eagle House School..
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lower Wokingham Road, Crowthorne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowthorne Station0.5 miles
- Sandhurst Station2.1 miles
- Wokingham Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Whether you're looking to buy, sell, let or rent, we pride ourselves on offering our clients a professional and courteous service. We have built an enviable reputation for achieving outstanding results whilst providing a level of attention and service rarely seen in estate agency.
And with over 60 years combined experience, your move really is in safe hands.History
The name Frank Schippers has been synonymous with excel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRA1CROW000237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Schippers, Crowthorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.