Weekday Cross, City Centre, NG1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One Bedroom Upper Floor Apartment
- Heart of Lace market
- Spacious Open Plan Living Space
- Large Master Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom
- Available March!
- Parking Included
- Call to View!
The property comprises of;
Entrance Hall - Storage space, and access to all rooms
Living Space - Window to the front aspect, open plan to the kitchen area
Kitchen - Matching range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated appliances
Master Bedroom - Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Bathroom - Modern white suite with shower over bath, wash hand basin and W/C
Externally the property benefits from secure intercom entry.
Situated on the second floor and access via an upper floor courtyard.
CALL NOW TO VIEW!
Weekday Cross, City Centre, NG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
Frank Innes are the East Midlands leading Estate & Letting Agency providing a first class service to all their customers.
Homeowners have been choosing Frank Innes to sell or rent their property since 1932, building a solid reputation for providing Best Service, Best Price, Best Value.
Award winning branches are strategically positioned across Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire to reach more buyers in the East Midlands than any other agent. These branches are serviced
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000081337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.