Campion Way, Hethersett
- FOUR BEDROOMS (ONE EN SUITE)
- 20'3" KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 20'3" LOUNGE
- CARPORT & GARAGE
- RECENTLY FITTED GAS BOILER
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS ONTO THE A11
Positioned within an established development in the popular village of Hethersett, is this beautifully presented family home. The property boasts a re-fitted 20'3" kitchen/dining room, 20'3" lounge, with double doors opening into the garden and a cloakroom on the ground floor. This is complimented by four bedrooms, an en suite shower room and family bathroom upstairs. Three of the bedrooms are doubles and two have the advantage of fitted wardrobes. The gas fired boiler was replaced just under a year ago to a 'Worcester Bosch' and all of the windows and doors are double glazed. Outside, the rear garden has been landscaped and features two timber decked terraces, a cute timber playhouse/shed and a lawned area. To the side is a generous car port with electricity and lighting, with access into the single garage.
WATCH OUR VIDEO TO SEE MORE!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Campion Way, Hethersett
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station3.6 miles
- Spooner Row Station6.0 miles
About the agent
An Estate Agent who provides exceptional customer service and wins awards to prove it??that's reality!
Established in 2009 by Director Lucy Carne, the business has gone from strength to strength. Lucy's ethos?? 'whether you are selling an £800,000 mansion or an £80,000 apartment, my team and I will provide you with the highest calibre of professional estate agency, knowledge and customer care from the moment your property is appraised through to handing over the keys to the new owner'.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100124003282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reality Estate Agents Ltd, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.