Sewall Highway, Wyken, Coventry
- End of Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Full Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage To The Rear
HALL With stairs ascending to the first floor and doors leading to the Lounge and Kitchen.
LOUNGE/DINER 21' 6" x 10' 5" (6.57m x 3.18m) A well-sized open front Living Room/Diner having a central heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Also featuring double siding doors leading to the rear Garden.
KITCHEN 10' 10" x 5' 2" (3.31m x 1.58m) Including a matching range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces over, a sink with drainer and mixer tap, white tiled splash back, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a door leading to the rear Garden.
LANDING With stairs rising from the ground floor and doors leading to accommodation.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 4" x 9' 0" (3.46m x 2.76m) A good-sized double Bedroom having a central heated radiator and double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 10" x 10' 1" (3.01m x 3.08m) A second double Bedroom having a central heated radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 5" x 6' 6" (2.57m x 2.00m) A cosy third Bedroom having a central heated radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
BATHROOM Being partially tiled and having a panelled bath with shower over, low level W/C, pedestal wash basin and a double glazed opaque window.
FRONT ASPECT A tidy frontage with featured central pavestones and a path leading to the front door.
GARDEN An enclosed rear Garden with a paved seating area followed by a lawn with fencing along the boundaries and access to a Garage.
GARAGE Situated to the rear of the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sewall Highway, Wyken, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Arena Station2.2 miles
- Coventry Station2.4 miles
- Canley Station3.7 miles
About the agent
At Up Estates we are truly Redefining Estate Agency by offering a rounded service to all aspects of the property industry.
If you are selling your home we offer transparent, low cost, fixed fee packages incorporating options for all property values. Our packages allow you to know exactly how much it will cost to sell your property before you even pick up the phone.
As a vendor selling with Up Estates you will receive the following;
- The highest level of customer servi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102423007829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Up Estates, Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.