Pitfour Street, Dundee, DD2
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- LRN 329246/180/20301
- Energy Rating E
- Popular West End Location
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE
- Close Proximity To City Centre
- Electric Heating/Double Glazing
- LRN: 329246/180/20301
Scottish Lettings Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014 LRN 329246/180/20301 EPC E 2nd Floor Flat.
West End Location. Part Furnished. White Goods. Electric Heating. Double Glazing. ***360 Degree Virtual Viewing***
Energy Rating E
Close To Dundee University
360 DEGREE VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE
Pitfour Street lies to the north west of the city centre and is ideally placed for access to a range of amenities and for access to the universities. The city of Dundee is the fourth largest city in Scotland and is a thriving metropolis sitting on the north bank of the River Tay. Diversity is the norm in Dundee, with an eclectic mix of culture, education, history, shopping and night life. The city is growing and developing, with the waterfront undergoing massive development. Amenities are plentiful, including excellent road and rail links, primary, secondary and higher education facilities, both high street and city centre shopping as well as many eateries, theatres, social clubs and cultural events.
Well presented flat in a popular location. Perfect for student or professionals requiring access to Dundee City Centre.
BrochuresFull Property Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pitfour Street, Dundee, DD2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dundee Station1.1 miles
- Invergowrie Station2.4 miles
- Broughty Ferry Station4.8 miles
About the agent
At Your Move we pride ourselves on giving first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs. Our teams of experienced and professional letting agents are here to understand what your requirements are as a landlord and provide you with a great property management service.
With thousands of rental properties nationwide, Your Move makes it a priority to looking after tenants. With advanced property search, protection, communication and accessibility we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 540528251121_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.