Providence Tower, Canary Wharf, E14
- 2 Bedroom apartment
- Open plan living & kitchen area
- 931 sq.ft of internal space
- 40 Story Tower
- Onsite Gym
- Residential Spa and Swimming Pool
- Business Centre Onsite
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- Valet Parking
- Transport links via Blackwall DLR & Canary Wharf Underground *approximate only
Providence Tower, provides a 5* lifestyle experience; from a dedicated Security Team to a 24/7 CONCIERGE which provides, among other services, VALET PARKING. The well-being of residents has equally been considered; the ONSITE SPA, The Hydrocentre, hosts provides a 25m lap pool, hydropool, steam room and a stone oven sauna - all in addition to the luxurious experience showers. Furthermore, for those who can’t avoid bringing work home, there is a committed Business Centre on site which, in addition to being fully Wi-Fi and printer enabled, has its own meeting rooms.
While this apartment does come with parking, should one choose to make use of public transport Canary Wharf Underground Station is an 18 minute** walk away and via the Jubilee line, locations such as Green Park and Bond Street are reached in 13 minutes** and 15 minutes** respectively. Blackwall DLR station is even closer - a mere 8 minute** walk away - meaning one can reach Bank in 12 minutes** and London City Airport in 10**. Finally, in 2018 the Crossrail will be launched - meaning that Liverpool Street is reach in 6 minutes,** while Heathrow is an easy 39 minutes** away.
Canary Wharf is not only an incredibly important business hub in London, but through years of regeneration and redevelopment is now a dynamic district with an unprecedented array of shopping malls, health clubs, designer boutiques, bars, restaurants and diverse cultural entertainment. In short, Canary Wharf remains a global landmark for international commerce and culture.
Providence Tower, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackwall Station0.1 miles
- East India Station0.3 miles
- Poplar Station0.3 miles
About the agent
London's new homes sector has seen strong performance in recent years which makes a new-build property a sensible choice for both investors and owner-occupiers. As well as the immediate aesthetic advantages, a new property also offers a range of practical benefits.
Service charges tend to be lower in new blocks in the short to medium term since all amenities are brand new and in excellent condition, with few repairs likely to be necessary. Decorations will be in ex
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW210019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.