Sydney Street, London, SW3
- Grade II Listed Family House
- 5 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms (1 En Suite)
- First Floor Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Patio Garden
- 2 Balconies
- 2339 sqft (217 sqm)
Situated on the preferred part of Sydney Street, backing onto Bury Walk, this attractive and spacious period house forms part of a terrace believed to date from the early 19th century.
The property offers well balanced accommodation, with a ground floor kitchen, which opens, via double doors, onto the dining room to the front. Upstairs, a first floor drawing room provides further entertaining space. The principal bedroom on the second floor has a bathroom ensuite, and there are further bedrooms upstairs for younger children, and additional bedrooms on the lower ground, suitable for guests or older children.
Sydney Street runs between King’s Road and Fulham Road. It is convenient for many destinations including Chelsea Green, St Luke’s Gardens, South Kensington with the underground (District and Piccadilly Lines) and Brompton Cross.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Sydney Street, London, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
- Sloane Square Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Established in Mayfair in 1872, John D Wood & Co. has more than 145 years’ experience specialising in selling and letting properties in London, the country and internationally, as well as staff relocation services and interior consultancy, and are committed to offering a bespoke service, a strategic approach to marketing, and local expertise that has been trusted for generations.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SKN160519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Sales, Chelsea Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.