Hollies Lane, Salford M5
- TWO BED FURNISHED
- MINUTES FROM SALFORD QUAYS
- DEDICATED PROPERTY MANAGER
- AWARD WINNING LANDLORD GRAINGER PLC
- GREAT LOCAL COMMUNITY
- CALL KODI LUCAS TODAY
- PICTURES OF ACTUAL APARTMENT
- VIDEO TOUR ONLINE
Are you looking to live in a great Salford location.
How great would it be to live within the hustle and bustle of Salford with a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants right on your doorstep?
kodi lucas are delighted to offer this two bedroom fully furnished spacious apartment in the very popular location of Salford.
This amazing apartment comes with completely fitted kitchen, modern bathroom with overhead electric shower, two double sized bedroom with fully fitted carpets and kitchen appliances.
These apartments don’t stay available for long so please don’t hesitate to contact kodi lucas to arrange a viewing.
* Please note the images are used for marketing purposes, exact apartments may differ slightly.
This home is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger PLC, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience.
Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Upon move in you will have a dedicated Property Manager so no more having to speak to somebody different each time you contact us!
Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including Property Mark and the Property Ombudsmen.
EPC RATING C
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
Hollies Lane, Salford M5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salford Quays Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Anchorage Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Exchange Quay Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 50 years experience in sales and customer service management kodi lucas estates is the only place to look when choosing your agent.
Our success is based on our experience, hard work and commitment to high levels of customer service.
We give sellers and landlords a valuation based on the true market worth of their home.
When appraising a property, we look at various factors including current buyer and letting activity, local market conditions, recent sold or rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10332236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kodi Lucas Estate Agents, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.