Greencroft Gardens, London
- Four Bedroom Garden Maisonette
- Reception Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Three Bathrooms
- Underfloor Heating
- Utility Room
- Private 83' South facing Garden
- Off Street Parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Greencroft Gardens, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Station0.4 miles
- South Hampstead Station0.3 miles
- Kilburn High Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hadleigh Residential is an independently owned and operated Estate Agent based in Belsize Park. We have had the pleasure of serving NW3 and the surrounding areas since 1991, and as such we are one of Belsize Park's most experienced agents. Since opening we have gone on to secure a well-regarded position in the market as a knowledgeable and professional agency with strong ties to the local community, giving impartial advice to those in and around Belsize Park & Hampstead as t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102601005625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadleigh Residential, Belsize Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.