Brick Lane, Shoreditch, E1
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Exposed Brickwork
- Hardwood Flooring
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen
- High End Design
- Furnished To A High Standard
- Seconds From Shoreditch High Street Station
- Short Walk To Liverpool Street Station
- Virtual Tour Available
The property has been designed to a high standard and features a bright open plan reception room with hard wood flooring and exposed brickwork. There are 2 good size double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom.
There is an array of restaurants, bars, coffee shops and shops of Brick Lane literally on your doorstep with Columbia Road Flower Market, The Boxpark and Spitalfields Market all close by.
Transport links include Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street Stations with Old Street and Aldgate East also close by.
Virtual tour is available.
Photos, tours and plans are of the show flat, furniture and aspect may differ slightly.
Brick Lane, Shoreditch, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch Station0.1 miles
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.2 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We're Peach Properties. We've been helping people to buy, sell and rent homes in Shoreditch for over 15 years. We help tenants to find flats, buyers to find their dream pad, landlords to find tenants and business people to find commercial properties. We're a bit like a dating agency for buildings.
Our local area
We help people to buy, sell and rent properties in Brick Lane, Spitalfields, Hoxton, Bethnal Green, Shoreditch, Old Street, Columbia Road, Hackney, the City, Canary Wharf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102491001918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peach Properties, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.