Fairfield Road, Port Talbot
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- NO CHAIN
- Panoramic Views From The Front Of The Property
- Quiet Location
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Driveway To The Front Providing Off-Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
YOPA is pleased to present to the sales market with NO CHAIN this three bedroom semi-detached home in Cymmer, Port Talbot. Located in a quiet spot with fantastic panoramic views to the front. Ideal for a first-time-buyer, there is off-road parking to the front, an enclosed rear garden and is in good condition throughout.
Wooden flooring, radiator, staircase to first floor, fitted storage cupboard and doors to;
Lounge / Diner (6.24m max x 3.89m max)
Window to front, two windows to rear, double door to rear garden, two radiators and wooden flooring.
Kitchen (2.65m max x 2.46m max)
Window to rear, door to rear garden, wooden flooring, fitted with a range of wall & base units with work preparation surfaces over, fridge / freezer, washer / dryer, integrated oven with cooker hood over and stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap.
Window to side, fitted carpet, loft access hatch and doors to;
Bedroom One (4.01m max x 3.55m max)
Window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two (3.99m max x 2.79m max)
Window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet and fitted cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom Three (2.62m max x 2.47m max)
Window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, fitted wardrobe and fitted desk unit.
Windows to side & rear, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, paneled bath with shower over & glass screen, W.C and pedestal washbasin.
Driveway to the front providing off-road parking. Enclosed garden to the rear with stonechipped area, lawned area and brick-built shed.
EPC band: C
Fairfield Road, Port Talbot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maesteg Station2.4 miles
- Maesteg Ewenny Road Station2.7 miles
- Garth Mid-Glamorgan Station3.3 miles
About the agent
At Yopa South West we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 217992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.