Chorlton Road, Manchester
- Double Glazing
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Shower
- Fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- integrated dishwasher
- integrated fridge freezer
- Secured remote controlled gates
This desirable home has been completed to the highest standard.
Ground floor comprises of an Entrance leading to a modern fully fitted open-plan kitchen and a large reception area with a patio door flooding the room with natural light, the large kitchen fitted with a gas stovetop, integrated Dishwasher, integrated washing machine and integrated fridge/Freeze, also there is a separate downstairs WC.
The first floor consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are conveniently sized-bedrooms and 1 double bedroom all with fitted wardrobes, also there a family bathroom.
The Second floor consist of a Very large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and exceptionally large remodelled En-suite which has a shower/Bath as well as a separate shower cubicle.
Secured parking to the rear property with a rear entrance to the house.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chorlton Road, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Deansgate Station0.8 miles
- Trafford Bar Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Our philosophy is to offer online prices and deliver the professional customer service often present in traditional estate agents. Our prices start at only £49 for letting a property, a profitable investment for every Landlord! Plus, our office on Kingsway in Manchester is accessible if you want to interact face-to-face.
We have built a strong reputation with our customers and are recognised in the locality for our transparent, caring, client-centred approach, and our friendly teams. We
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL0020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Market Hub, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.