Clayside, Finchampstead, Wokingham, RG40
- Showhome presentation
- Premium quality
- Private brick paved road
- Four bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Three en-suite bathrooms
- Spacious reception hall and landing
- Three well appointed reception rooms
- Impressive kitchen/family room
- Fully fitted with integrated appliances
- Utility Room
Bought new by the current owners, they took the opportunity to make some specification and design improvements not least of which was to re-configure the first floor to provide en-suites to three of the four bedrooms.
This home is set in a quiet private brick paved road with an outlook over woodland to the rear.
Clayside is a private brick paved road set in the village of Finchampstead and this home enjoys and open plan frontage with a lawned area, dwarf hedging and flower and shrub beds. A pathway leads up to the front door and there is outside lighting, the property owns the turning head which the current owners use as additional parking.
The rear garden is enclosed by a brick wall with courtesy gate to one side and panel fencing to the remainder.
There is a full width patio which leads onto a lawn with flower and shrub borders and a further patio area ensuring that the sun can be enjoyed throughout the day.
There is outside lighting and power and an outlook over woodland to the rear.
Finchampstead is a popular village to the south of Wokingham and offers a wealth of local amenities including shops, doctors, dentists, restaurants and country pubs and walks through national trust and protected woodlands.
The nearby market town of Wokingham has undergone a complete regeneration and now provides a fabulous range of shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, supermarkets and even a boutique cinema, bowling alley and new leisure centre which is currently under construction all of which will provide for a lively thriving town centre.
The location provides convenient access to the countrys motorway network and mainline railway station making it a popular location for commuters.
Clayside, Finchampstead, Wokingham, RG40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowthorne Station1.5 miles
- Wokingham Station2.2 miles
- Sandhurst Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Wokingham - Sales
Dorian House, 12-14 Rose Street, Wokingham, RG40 1XU
What can you expect from us?
We don't just want to deliver to our client's expectations we want to surpass them.
We take care and pride in every aspect of property marketing ensuring that our vendor's homes are displayed in the best possible light. Combining modern technologies successfully with traditional marketing techniques ensures that we reach the widest possible audience in the
quickest time scales.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WKN210015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Wokingham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.