48 Gala Park, Galashiels
- THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED HOME
- SET OUT OVER THREE FLOORS
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM & CLOAKROOM/WC
- FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM
- BATHROOM WITH FREE-STANDING BATH & SEPARATE SHOWER ENCLOSURE
- SHARED GARDEN TO REAR
- USEFUL EXTERNAL STORAGE CELLAR
- ON STREET PARKING TO FRONT OF PROPERTY
- EPC - D
The property is set over three levels comprising mainly of the following:
Ground Floor: Entrance hall with access to the front aspect dining room which has a focal fireplace and built-in storage cupboards. This room flows well to the newly fitted contemporary rear aspect kitchen offering a range of wall and base mounted units' electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood and space for appliances. A rear aspect double bedroom can be found on this floor as well as a handy cloakroom, with wash hand basin, WC and under stair storage cupboard.
First Floor: The landing leads to a rear aspect second bedroom which has a built-in double wardrobe. The attractive front aspect lounge is home to a focal fireplace and quirky Edinburgh press. The landing has front aspect windows.
Second Floor: The bright and airy master bedroom is complimented with 2 large windows allowing in an abundance of natural light. The large storage cupboard which houses a hanging rail, makes for the perfect walk-in wardrobe. The family bathroom which has been recently refurbished has a free-standing bath, separate shower enclosure with power shower, wash hand basin with vanity units and WC.
Outside: There is a large, shared garden to the rear of the property which is mainly laid to lawn with a shared drying area. A cellar for bike or garden storage is also available. There is on street parking available at the front.
We thoroughly recommend viewing of this delightful home to fully appreciate its considerable appeal and obvious potential.
Galashiels is often referred to as the hub of the Scottish Borders offering an array of restaurants and shops to enjoy. It has much to offer in terms of location too, with an abundance of outdoor pursuits available locally such as, fishing, country walks, horse riding, climbing and cycle paths. This bustling Town also offers an extensive list of sports clubs, namely Rugby, Football, Cricket, Golf, Athletics and Swimming - catering for most sports enthusiasts. The Transport Interchange allows easy access to Edinburgh and beyond.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
48 Gala Park, Galashiels
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Galashiels Station0.2 miles
- Tweedbank Station2.2 miles
About the agent
A personal service from start to finish
Whether you are buying or selling property, RE/MAX Tweeddale & Borders are dedicated to exceed your expectations and deliver exceptional results.
We are passionate about property, honest and forthright in dealings with our clients and will guide you through the process of selling your home for the best possible price, in the shortest possible time, at the least inconvenience to you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10712309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Remax Clydesdale & Tweeddale, Peebles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.