Heathfield Avenue, Crewe, CW1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1001051
*One bedroom flat situated in a rejuvenated historical building that's recently had a modern facelift. Fibre broadband included for hassle free renting. Central location, fully refurbished throughout, fibre BB and an off street private car park...*
We are delighted to release this one bedroom flat in the centre of Crewe. This is a fantastic place to live, with everything new throughout, creating the perfect environment for busy professionals.
The featured flat in this renovated complex is comfortable with modern decor. Here are some highlights:-
Located in central Crewe giving great access to the towns main employers
2 minute walk to the bus station, easy access to routes for Bentley and Leighton Hospital
Under 20 minute walk to Crewe railway station
One bedroom flat available at just £525 p/m
High speed fibre broadband included
Private car park
40" flat screen TV included
Separate bathroom with shower
Fully furnished throughout in a modern style
Asda superstore nearby
Flexible lengths of term
Communal areas cleaned weekly
Come and take a look around!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £525.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 31 May, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 9 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1001051
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Heathfield Avenue, Crewe, CW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewe Station1.0 miles
- Nantwich Station3.9 miles
- Sandbach Station4.1 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100105114012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.