Swan Bank Lane, Holmfirth
- Ground floor apartment
- Spacious one bedroom accommodation
- Pleasant secluded setting
- Close to Holmfirth centre
- Small garden and allocated parking
- GUIDE PRICE £135,000-£140,000
In brief the accommodation comprises: entrance to dining hall/study area, fully fitted kitchen with contemporary units and integrated appliances, spacious living room with pleasant dual aspect, double bedroom with elevated views over river and bathroom furnished with a modern toilet, basin and walk in shower.
Externally, the property has neat, easily maintained garden with attractive stone walled boundary including paved patio, artificial lawn and one allocated parking bay.
Agents Note: This property is leasehold with 103 years remaining on the lease, an annual service charge of £661.93 and no ground rent.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to be compliant with legislation all purchasers will be subject to Client Due Diligence checks and must provide original copies of identification to The Agent, either whilst visiting the property or in our Holmfirth branch. Certified copies will no longer be accepted, even where these are certified by a solicitor and properties cannot be classed as Sold Subject to Contact until the correct form of identification is sighted. Please contact our office on for any further clarification or to discuss acceptable forms of identification.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Swan Bank Lane, Holmfirth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brockholes Station2.2 miles
- Honley Station2.9 miles
- Stocksmoor Station3.1 miles
About the agent
“Relishing every day changing the perception of Estate Agency"
Our values underpin how we work and behave. They are at the heart of the Applegate Way. We love our process, work as one, strive for excellence, make it happen and genuinely care.
Our team are not just passionate about property, they’re passionate about people. It’s essential to be completely invested in our clients & always have their best interests at the forefront.
For your no obligation sale or rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101343003464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Applegate Properties, Holmfirth sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.