Nylands Avenue, Kew, Surrey, TW9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 70' lawned garden
- Sought after road
- Easy reaach Kew Gardens station/village shops
Presented to exacting standards, the property benefits from beautifully proportioned, bright family accommodation including an impressive ground floor arrangement featuring an elegant and wide receiving hall, individual front reception room and interconnecting conservatory style family room adjoining the kitchen/breakfast room and rear reception room. There is also potential to further extend the property if required (STUC). Outside there is a magnificent lawned garden at the rear with fully fitted workshop, side pedestrian access, parking at the front for several vehicles and an attached garage. Conveniently located within easy reach of Kew Gardens underground station and the local village shopping amenities.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Nylands Avenue, Kew, Surrey, TW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kew Gardens Station0.1 miles
- North Sheen Station0.7 miles
- Chiswick Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Our new East Sheen office is now open! Antony Roberts is the leading independent estate agency specialising in the selling, letting and management of property in Richmond, East Sheen, St Margarets, Kew and neighbouring areas. We represent our clients to market a glorious range of property, from striking modern apartments and lavishly appointed period conversion flats through to commanding family houses. Honed by many years of success and a demonstrable track record, we are truly passionate ab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KTP210008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Antony Roberts Estate Agents, Kew - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.