Gunnersbury Lane, London, W3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1001487
**BRAND NEW APARTMENTS**
HASSLE FREE RENTING - ALL BILLS INCLUDED
Flexible Length contract
**VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE**
**LIMITED AVAILABILITY RATES**
Now reduced for move ins before 30th January.
£250 pw 6+ months (usually £290 pw)
£260 pw 5 months or less (usually £310 pw)
Our newly refurbished apartments offering premium studios fitted with modern & stylish furnishings – ready for you to move in.
The Dome Apartments Acton hosts a peaceful, yet sociable community where members live a hassle-free life thanks to our serviced living offer. We take care of all your bills, Wi-Fi, council tax and you get your room cleaned and linen changed bi-weekly.
Our serviced apartments are so much more than our bespoke designed spaces. Become part of the community.
Why The Dome Apartments Acton?
- Fully serviced living (e. g. room cleaning, linen change)
- Established community
- Staff on site to help you with your every need
- Fully equipped communal kitchen facilities (incl. cutlery and cooking utensils)
- Communal lounge
- Free laundry facilities
- Covered smoking area
- Bi-weekly room cleaning
- Bi-weekly linen change
- Concierge Service
- High speed wifi
- All Utilities (water, heating, electricity)
- Council tax
Multiple rooms available, all with a unique style & feel.
Get in touch to book your viewing!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,083.33 per month (£250.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £499.99
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1001487
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Gunnersbury Lane, London, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Town Station0.1 miles
- South Acton Station0.5 miles
- Ealing Common Station0.6 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100148714012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.