Whitcrofts Lane, Ulverscroft, Markfield
- Magnificent Country Residence
- Energy Rating D
- 6.7 Acres
- 5,000 sq.ft. of Exceptional Accommodation
- Contemporary Living/Dining Kitchen
- Five Reception Rooms
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Two En-suite Shower Rooms, En-suite Bathroom & Family Shower Room
- Detached Annex Cottage with Conservatory/Dining Room, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Bedroom & Shower Room
- Delightful Garden Grounds
Oldstone is the result of an extensive restoration programme by the present owners to include substantial extensions. The property now features a 40' luxury dining kitchen and a 34' home cinema and sitting room, five further reception rooms whilst on the first floor are five double bedrooms, including a 34' master bedroom with a dressing room and en-suite bathroom, second bedroom suite with refitted en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, three further bedrooms, further en-suite shower room and a family shower room,. With garaging for six vehicles, stabling, outbuildings, hard tennis court, superb entertaining area with a hot tub, heated swimming pool, gym and an outdoor kitchen.
The property is situated in the heart of Charnwood Forest with 6.7 acres of magnificent mature garden grounds with three adjacent paddocks to the rear and enjoying outstanding views.
The refurbishment of the main house has been carried out with no expense spared and the property offers a blend of original features with contemporary finishes and high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Of particular interest for those with dependent relatives/staff or home office requirements is a fully refurbished detached separate cottage. The whole occupies a completely private and secluded setting within the heart of Charnwood Forest amongst some of the Forest's finest country properties.
Ulverscroft forms the Heart of Charnwood Forest. With some of the counties most expensive and stylish properties, the area is renowned for its outstanding beauty, local attractions including Old John, Bradgate Park (the former home of Lady Jane Grey), The Beacon and The Outwoods. Other attractions include the local reservoirs at Cropston and Swithland, with golf at Rothley and The Beacon. The area is particularly well placed for fast access into Leicester and the Endowed Schools at Loughborough, whilst junction 22 of the M1 motorway is at nearby Markfield.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Whitcrofts Lane, Ulverscroft, Markfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station6.0 miles
About the agent
** AWARD WINNING, MARKET LEADING PROPERTY EXPERTS ACROSS THE EAST MIDLANDS ** At Bentons, we understand that selling your home is likely to be one of the most important transactions you may experience. Therefore it is crucial to employ the services of a reputable and experienced local Estate Agent with a pedigree in dealing with a wide range of property. A good Estate Agent will not only produce the highest quality marketing materials and cover every advertising m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT200732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.