Knowsley Road, Wilpshire
- Any part exchange welcome
- Chain free
- Very spacious family home
- Underfloor heating in the kitchen/diner along with a utility room
- Good sized plot (plenty of garden and parking space)
- Local amenities within easy reach
In brief, this wonderful home comprises; an entrance porch and hallway which leads you to the first of three reception rooms, the second one which lets in plenty of light. Further along you will find a modern fitted kitchen/diner and a utility room/WC. Travelling to the first floor of this property you will find 3 good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Viewing this distinctive home in person is highly recommended.
13' 2'' x 11' 2'' (4.01m x 3.40m)
Reception Room 2
14' 11'' x 12' 10'' (4.54m x 3.91m)
Reception Room 3
11' 1'' x 10' 0'' (3.38m x 3.05m)
12' 0'' x 11' 1'' (3.65m x 3.38m)
9' 0'' x 4' 10'' (2.74m x 1.47m)
5' 0'' x 2' 10'' (1.52m x 0.86m)
20' 0'' x 12' 1'' (6.09m x 3.68m)
14' 1'' x 10' 1'' (4.29m x 3.07m)
14' 0'' x 6' 0'' (4.26m x 1.83m)
10' 0'' x 5' 0'' (3.05m x 1.52m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
Knowsley Road, Wilpshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ramsgreave & Wilpshire Station0.4 miles
- Langho Station1.8 miles
- Blackburn Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency, One Size Doesn't Need to Fit All...
We help our much-valued clients sell their premium homes in Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside & Lancashire, by providing a truly personal service based around you and your individual needs.
Here’s what you can expect from us if you become a client:
HONESTY - with honesty throughout the entire journey together, always going the extra mile to provide a service that our clients enjoy and want to tel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10458681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Stop Property Solutions, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.