Finchley Road, NW3
- 3 double bedrooms
- 4 elegant bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- triplex apartment
- excellent space and wonderful views across London
- 2 balconies
- spanning nearly 1500 square feet
- new build
- large rooftop terrace with panoramic views
Arranged over the tenth, eleventh and twelfth floors and spanning nearly 1600 square feet, this property comprises three double bedrooms, four elegant bathrooms (two en-suite), spacious open plan reception/dining/kitchen, two balconies and a large rooftop terrace with panoramic views. Further features include: bespoke Italian kitchen, stylish contemporary décor throughout, wooden flooring, high specification fixtures and fittings, ample storage including a walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom, floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors, concierge, lift, individual video entry system and bicycle storage.
Centre Heights is ideally located in this prestigious central location moments from Swiss Cottage station (Jubilee Line) providing easy access to the West End and many other destinations. The green open spaces of Primrose Hill, Regents Park and Hampstead Heath are all nearby as well as many shops, restaurants, coffee shops and amenities.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Finchley Road, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swiss Cottage Station0.1 miles
- South Hampstead Station0.2 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Douglas & Gordon's 'hybrid-style' agency in Streatham means you combine the best of the high street agent and the online guys.
Local residents will have a dedicated property broker for all their needs and just one point of contact. With no high street office, the brokers will be operating seven days a week, at times convenient to you.
Our brokers are passionate about making the most of the local area and getting the best for its residents.
Ever since we opened our fir
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference X67886_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Queens Park & Kensal Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.