Post Office Road, Bournemouth
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Remarkable Flat In an Iconic Town Centre Building
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fabulous Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Superb Feature Curved Windows
- Under Floor Heating
- 2 Contemporary Bath/Shower Rooms
- HD Video Entry System & Lift
- Shops Bars & Restaurants On Your Doorstep
- 800 Metres From The Sea
Bristol & West House is probably one of Bournemouth's most recognised buildings, commanding an elevated position on Richmond Hill with views down into Bournemouth's bustling Square.
This stunning development will offer a choice of 38 one and two bedroom apartments including beautiful penthouses with private terraces and outstanding sea and town centre views, all finished to exacting standards with lovely bright and spacious open plan kitchen/dining/day rooms.
A modern fusion of clean, contemporary style and classic Art Deco elegance was the remit of the developers from the start. Their plan; to carefully restore the exterior to its former glory and create a cool stylish interior, something they have successfully achieved.
From the stylish entrance foyer with its original terrazzo flooring and lift, you step out into the heart of Bournemouth's cosmopolitan the town centre with its eclectic mix of shops, bars and restaurants and beautiful award winning ornamental gardens. Just an 800 metre walk through the historic gardens is the award winning golden sandy bathing beach and crystal blue seas our beautiful town is famous for.
With a real focus on finish, the apartments at Bristol & West will offer a modern environment from which to enjoy and explore the exciting town and stunning coast.
Open plan living spaces made for entertaining blend into superbly appointed kitchens with quartz worktops and integrated Smeg appliances. Luxuriously appointed bathrooms and en-suites are fully tiled and are designed for taking your time.
Engineered wood flooring flows throughout the living areas and the feature windows of the apartments emulate the Art Deco ambience. Underfloor heating and high quality lighting throughout embodies the indulgent feel of the apartments.
Within 100 metres and due for completion in 2017 is the £50 million landmark BH2 development, one of the UK's most exciting cinema and restaurant led leisure complex's.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC Front Page
Post Office Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.8 miles
- Branksome Station1.8 miles
- Pokesdown Station2.5 miles
About the agent
At Edwards Lettings we provide a unique and tailored service dealing with the sale and letting of properties in Ferndown, Wimborne, Verwood, Bournemouth and all the surrounding areas. Edwards in association with Fine & Country provides local expertise with national and international exposure and award winning marketing that is simply market leading.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102488010336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.