Cheyne Gardens, London, SW3
- Lateral Apartment with Own Front Door
- Fabulous Garden measuring approximately 48x30 feet
- Resident Porter
- Separate Secondary Entrance
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Cloakroom and Utility Room (potential to create studio flat)
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 2280.9 sqft (211.9 sqm)
The property offers the unusual convenience of being a flat with a resident porter, whilst having its own front door, separate staff access and a fabulous west facing garden with views beyond over some of the leafiest parts of Chelsea. The lease has over 39 years unexpired, allowing someone to extend now, or wait and see how the proposed leasehold reforms develop, which are expected to reduce premiums. As a new instruction the links may not yet be live, and a brochure is attached in the meantime. Do contact us if you have any questions.
A new owner has plenty of options to arrange the property in their own style should they wish. Of particular note is that the property has a second entrance, accessed via the communal parts of the adjoining building, making it ideal for a staff flat or family member seeking an independent access.
Cheyne Gardens has long been one of Chelsea’s most desirable addresses, situated just off Cheyne Walk. The lateral feel of the flats here (this property spans two buildings on the raised ground and three on the lower ground) is popular, and the resident porter provide a degree of security and convenience hard to find elsewhere.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cheyne Gardens, London, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sloane Square Station0.7 miles
- South Kensington Station0.7 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Established in Mayfair in 1872, John D Wood & Co. has more than 145 years’ experience specialising in selling and letting properties in London, the country and internationally, as well as staff relocation services and interior consultancy, and are committed to offering a bespoke service, a strategic approach to marketing, and local expertise that has been trusted for generations.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CST200035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Sales, Chelsea Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.