Langdale Road, Thame
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- GENEROUS GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION
- SEPERATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- REFITTED KITCHEN
A warm and welcoming property, the ground floor offers an excellent layout with separate reception rooms including a family room / office, sitting room and rear extension which is currently utilised as a dining room. There is a refitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and integral garage which could be converted for additional accommodation if required. The kitchen has been refitted with modern white units, space for white goods, an integral fridge and useful courtesy door leading to the side passageway. Bi-fold doors lead from the sitting room to the dining room which is flooded with natural light, courtesy of an array of windows over looking the garden and a vaulted sky light.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, the family bathroom and an en-suite shower room. Three of the four bedrooms are double rooms with the fourth being a good size single room.
Outside, the garden is fully enclosed with access to the front down one side of the building. The garden has been carefully landscaped with steps leading up from a patio terrace to an area of lawn, and second patio which makes for an ideal entertaining space, given the southerly aspect of the garden.
To the front, a block paved driveway provides parking for two/three vehicles and there is an integral garage with up and over door.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Langdale Road, Thame
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station1.9 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
We have detailed knowledge of our local market place, and can provide help and assistance in identifying suitable location and can assist with advice in terms of education and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10687425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.