Station Road West, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A stunning third floor two bedroom apartment in a sought after location opposite the Canterbury West Railway Station
- The apartment has superb views over the Canterbury rooftops and Cathedral.
- Fully working lift within the building
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- A beautiful light and spacious living room/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with most appliances
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Deposit £1265.00
- Available 20 February 2021
Entrance door into -
Spacious "L" shaped entrance hallway with feature curved wall and wood laminate flooring. Video entry phone. Wall mounted electric heater. Built in storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelf over. Further built in cupboard housing pressurized hot water cylinder and washing machine with wooden slatted shelving . Door from entrance hall into:-
Living Room / Dining Room
19' 11'' x 12' 1'' (6.07m x 3.68m)
Wood laminate flooring. Wall mounted electric heater. Television satellite multipoint (not tested). Telephone point (not tested). Triple aspect room with double glazed windows to front and double glazed doors leading to Juliette balcony with stunning views over rooftops towards the cathedral. Door from living room/dining room into :-
Fitted kitchen with most appliances
8' 5'' x 6' 6'' (2.56m x 1.98m)
Range of coloured wood effect wall and base units with dark granite effect work surface. Built in Bosch four burner electric hob with Bosch stainless steel fronted fan assisted electric oven under. Bosch stainless steel extractor hood over. Single drainer sink with mixer tap. Integral slim line dishwasher. Integral larder fridge with freezer compartment. Ceramic tiled floor. Electric heater. Door from entrance hall into:-
Master bedroom (double bedroom to front)
13' 10'' x 11' 5'' (4.21m x 3.48m)
Fitted carpet. Wall mounted electric heater. TV point (not tested). Telephone point (not tested). Double glazed window to front. Door from bedroom into :-
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising shower cubicle with glass pivot door. Fully tiled wall. Thermostatic shower fitted onto raiser rail. Hand basin and WC. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Shaver point. Recessed lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Ceiling mounted extractor fan. Door from entrance hall into :-
Bedroom 2 (Small double bedroom to front)
10' 6'' x 7' 11'' (3.20m x 2.41m)
Fitted carpet. Wall mounted electric heater. Double glazed window to front. Door from entrance hall into :-
6' 6'' x 6' 6'' (1.98m x 1.98m)
White bathroom suite comprising bath, WC and hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Concealed lighting. Shaver point. Ceiling mounted extractor fan.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Station Road West, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.1 miles
- Canterbury East Station0.6 miles
- Sturry Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Finn's is a partnership of Chartered Surveyors specialising in agricultural management, residential and lettings estate agency and commercial property services.
We offer professional estate agency and property consultancy services that help our clients make the most of their homes, land and property. We are experts in sales and lettings of town, country and village properties throughout East Kent.
From our offices in Canterbury
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9785808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finn's, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.