Cherry Drive, Canterbury, CT2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1002440
10 minutes walk to Kent University.Fully Furnished 4 Bedroom Detached close to Kent university and city centre with parking.
This house is fully furnished throughout with drive and off read parking.
Master bedroom with double bed and Shower room, 3 double and 1 single bedrooms.
Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, Dryer, fridge freezer, oven hob.
A lounge/diner with large flat screen TV,
French door to back garden, patio area, 3 good size double bedroom and single good size bed room which can be changed to double bed.
Good size front and back garden.
Bathroom with WC and a separate WC.
Gas, central heating, double glazing.
£85 per week per person.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,560.00 per month (£360.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1002440
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Cherry Drive, Canterbury, CT2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.5 miles
- Canterbury East Station1.1 miles
- Sturry Station2.7 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100244015012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.