Winchester Road, Botley, SO32
- Allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Private rear garden
- Show Home
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
Fantastic location with Boorley Park.
This contemporary 3 bedroom semi-detached home features a spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining room with glass double doors to the rear garden, a downstairs cloakroom and a storage cupboard. Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms and a large family bathroom, with the master bedroom benefitting from an en suite. This popular home comes with parking for two cars.
Plus, we have many ways we can make your 2021 move more affordable than you think, whether you need help to buy or help to sell.
Book your private appointment to find out more.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining Area - 8.29m x 5.77m 27'2" x 18'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.70m x 2.71m 15'5" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.24m x 3.00m 10'8" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.47m x 2.67m 11'5" x 8'9"
Winchester Road, Botley, SO32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hedge End Station0.6 miles
- Botley Station1.4 miles
- Bursledon Station3.4 miles
About the development
- Welcome to Boorley Park, a stunning collection of 2, 3, & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Botley. This development is already proving extremely popular with discerning home buyers looking for a quality new build home in a superb location not far from Hedge End.
Linden Homes – part of the newly-formed Vistry Group – is one of the UK’s leading housebuilders, building award-winning homes across the country in prime locations. Striving to create sustainable new developments, we work with local people to create communities and we’re passionate about building the right homes for our customers. As a responsible developer we are focused on providing new opportunities, support for charity projects, engaging with local actions groups and delivering necessary
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.