Dover Street, Canterbury, CT1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 1003289
*STUDENT HOUSE ONLY. PLEASE ONLY STUDENTS APPLY*
Lovely 4 bedroom Victorian house close to the city centre, bus stop and universities. ONLY 1 DOUBLE SPACIOUS BEDROOM AVAILABLE Modern kitchen with dishwasher and outside area with table and chairs. House well maintained, homely and cosy. Viewing essential.
*£400 pcm per tenant*
*ONLY £150 DEPOSIT TO PAY*
*BILLS APPROX £40 PCM PER TENANT*
*HALF RENT JULY/AUGUST
- Fridge / Freezer
- Washing machine
- Double glazing On road parking spaces.
Safety and Security:
- Quick-release thumb lock
- Mains wired heat detector
- Mains wired smoke detection system
- Central heating
- EPC - Gas Certificate
- Tenancy deposit scheme information DPS
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £150.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 10 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1003289
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Dover Street, Canterbury, CT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.4 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.7 miles
- Sturry Station2.4 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100328916012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.