Cauldhame Farm Road, New Carron
- CLOSING DATE MONDAY 25/01 AT 2:00
- Recently moderised throughout to exceptional standard
- Rear extension full width of the property with bi fold doors to garden
- Stunning kitchen and bathrooms
- Custom designed kitchen with integrated NEFF appliances
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms with master offering en-suite
- House wired for SONOS plus mulitiple data power points throughout
- Garage 1.5 times standard length
- Ideally located for local amenities and schools
- Edinburgh and Glasgow accessible within 30 minutes by road and rail
***STUNNING AND EXTENDED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED VILLA WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE LOCATED IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC***
Homes For You are delighted to present to the market this outstanding and thoughtfully extended 4 bedroom detached villa with integral garage located within a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential area of New Carron, Falkirk. The property has recently benefited from an extensive modernisation in 2018 including large rear extension which offers bi-fold doors to the rear garden. Internally the property consists of entrance hall, lounge with feature bay window, w.c, utility room and stunning custom designed kitchen with integrated AEG appliances and Corian matt stone worktop and breakfast bar which opens into the stunning rear extension which is the ideal family/dining area with bi-fold doors to the rear garden. The first floor offers a modern family bathroom and 4 well proportioned bedrooms with 2 offering fitted wardrobes and the master providing impressive en-suite. Externally the property is situated on a corner plot within a quiet cul-de-sac and offers a private mono block driveway to the front and enclosed rear garden with feature decked area. The property is located in a popular private development in New Carron and is ideally placed for local amenities and schools. Falkirk Town Centre is just a 5 minute drive with Edinburgh and Glasgow accessible within 30 minutes by road and rail. Early Viewing Highly Recommended!
Entrance Hall 5.47m (17' 11") x 3.00m (9' 10")awp
Bright and spacious hallway offers access to all areas of the property and includes fitted double cupboard.
W.C 2.99m (9' 10") x 0.89m (2' 11")
Located off the main entrance hall.
Lounge 4.45m (14' 7") x 4.42m (14' 6")
Impressive lounge with feature bay window to the front.
Kitchen 3.90m (12' 10") x 3.44m (11' 3")
Stunning custom made kitchen with excellent selection of floor and wall mounted units and Corian matt stone worktops. The kitchen offers NEFF integrated appliances including a 5 burner gas hob, double oven and grill, microwave and fridge freezer. The kitchen open out into the stunning family dining room.
Utility room 2.21m (7' 3") x 1.68m (5' 6")
Offers selection of floor and wall mounted units with sink and drainer plus space for 2 white goods.
Family/Dining Room 9.14m (30' 0") x 3.67m (12' 0")awp
Outstanding rear extension providing a stunning open plan family space with incredible amount of natural light from the Velux roof windows and bi fold doors to the garden.
Bathroom 2.34m (7' 8") x 2.31m (7' 7")
Modern family bathroom with white 3 piece suite ands seperate shower with wall mounted mixer control.
Master Bedroom 4.45m (14' 7") x 3.46m (11' 4")
Large master bedroom with feature bay window to the front of the property. The bedroom includes fitted mirror wardrobes and en-suite.
En-suite 2.68m (8' 10") x 1.68m (5' 6")
Stunning en-suite with double shower and wall mounted mixer control.
Bedroom 2 3.55m (11' 8") x 3.09m (10' 2")
Double bedroom located to the rear of the property with fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 3.68m (12' 1") x 3.21m (10' 6")
Double bedroom to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 4 3.68m (12' 1") x 2.16m (7' 1")
A well proportioned bedroom to the front of the property.
Professionally landscaped rear garden with feature decked area which is accessed via the bi-fold doors.
Home Report Value: £295,000
Council Tax Band: F
BrochuresHome ReportFloor Plan
Cauldhame Farm Road, New Carron
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camelon Station0.7 miles
- Falkirk Grahamston Station1.1 miles
- Larbert Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Our offices at Homes for You are based in ideal locations. Larbert is just opposite the train stations and Stirling is in the town centre. Our highly experienced and motivated teams are dedicated to servicing your needs whether your intention is to buy, sell or let your property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1004123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.