Usk Road, Cardiff
- Stylish three storey family home
- Large corner plot
- Views of the Resevior
- Cardiff High Catchement
Take a walk around our interactive Virtual viewing for a closer look. You can even measure on them for your furniture!
Accomodation - Ground Floor
- LOUNGE: 5.39m* x 3.58m (11'9'' x 17'8'')
- KITCHEN/DINING: 5.83m x 5.13m (19'2'' x 16'10'')
- MASTER BEDROOM: 5.13m x 4.20m (16'10'' x 13'9'')
- BEDROOM 3: 5.13m x 3.40m* (16'10'' x 11'2'')
- BEDROOM 2: 5.13m* x 3.64m* (16'10'' x 11'11'')
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- BEDROOM 4: 5.13m x 2.75m (16'10'' x 9'0'')
Additional Information - Kitchens
- Sigma3 contemporary designed kitchen, with island, 20mm Silestone worktop surfaces with matching upstands, stainless steel undermounted sink, fully integrated branded appliances, including recessed ceiling stainless steel extractor hood, induction hob, plinth lighting and wine cooler
- Amtico flooring
- Porcelanosa contemporary designed bathrooms and tiling
- Polished chrome feature towel rail to main bathroom and master en-suite
- Tiled flooring in all bathrooms
- Stairs with oak handrail and newels and white painted spindles
- Palermo oak finished internal doors
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom suite
- Polished chrome ironmongery with matching chrome light switches and sockets throughout
Heating, Electrical & Lighting
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Spotlights to bathrooms, kitchen areas, utility and dressing rooms
- Thermally efficient gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators.
Security & Peace Of Mind
- NHBC 10 year new home warranty.
- Sprinkler system
- NACOSS approved alarm
- Security lighting to front and rear
- Mains linked smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
School Catchments - My English medium primary catchment area is
Rhydypenau Primary School (year 2020-21)
My English medium secondary catchment area is
Cardiff High School (year 2020-21)
My Welsh medium primary catchment area is
Ysgol Y Wern (year 2020-21)
Note Ysgol Hamadryad catchment area will be established from September 2021. Applications are welcomed
My Welsh medium secondary catchment area is
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf (year 2020-21)
* Correct at the time of publication.
Council Tax - Band G
BrochuresBrochureUsk Road, Cardiff
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Usk Road, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanishen Station0.4 miles
- Heath High Level Station0.8 miles
- Heath Low Level Station0.8 miles
About the agent
A fresh approach to buying & selling residential property
We at Jeffrey Ross believe in doing things just a little bit differently... just a little bit better. We not only look different, with our distinctive sale boards, colourful office and very visual sales particulars, we make sure the difference is perceivable to all our clients.
We want moving home to be a good experience whether you are buying or selling.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30332699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeffrey Ross, Llanishen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.