Sussex Avenue, CT1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Garden With Decking
- Close to Christ Church University
- Close to Shops and Town Centre
- Student Friendly
The property has so much to offer including a driveway for at least two cars, a large garden perfect with decking area for a summer BBQ with friends and a large kitchen with white goods included - what else could you ask for?
With the modern kitchen being complete with white goods and ample storage, everyone can comfortably find their own cooking space hassle free. The living/dining area is open and airy giving you a great space to socialise and relax throughout the day. All four bedrooms are a generous size with three large doubles and one single. The bathroom is modern and offer a large shower. There also a shop and post office located at the bottom of the road making last minute shopping as easy as possible.
Bills on top package also available.
This property won't be available much longer so call us before it's too late!
Sussex Avenue, CT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station1.3 miles
- Canterbury West Station1.5 miles
- Bekesbourne Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Here at haart Ashford Lettings, we are on a mission to get you moved. We have unique technology that gets your home hundreds more clicks, agents who listen and will negotiate hard on your behalf and you don't pay us a penny until we succeed.
Big Benefits. Being the UK's largest independent estate agent, our size allows us to invest in the people and technology to get you moved, smarter.
No Sale, No Fee. We don't think you should pay a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0636_HRT063600625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Ashford Kent - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.