Providence Place, MAIDENHEAD
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available beginning March
- Presented unfurnished
- Town centre location
- Allocated parking
- Private balcony
- Council tax band C
A superb second floor apartment offered in very good condition with private balcony from Living Area, Kitchen with Granite work surfaces and large double bedroom, centrally located and providing quick access to Maidenhead town centre and mainline railway station. Highly Recommended.
entry phone system, stairs and lifts to 2nd floor landing.
Private Entrance Hall
residential door gives access to entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, wall mounted Dimplex heater, smoke alarm, ceiling light point, Dimplex electric central heating digital control, fitted double size storage cupboard with pressured hot water system, consumer unit and electricity meters with light and shelving, door through to:
21' 10" x 13' 3" ( 6.65m x 4.04m )
a delightful open plan area comprising
LIVING/DINING AREA (13'3 x 15'9) with full glass sliding doors onto private 14' balcony enjoying a delightful sunny aspect, wooden laminate flooring, TV point, power points, wall mounted Dimplex heater, open plan to
KITCHEN AREA (9'10 x 6'4) comprising feature Baltic Granite worksurfaces, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl under sink with Monobloc mixer tap, inset Whirlpool 4 Ring halogen hob with stainless steel overhead extractor and splashback with convection oven and grill beneath, fitted fridge/freezer, range of soft close cupboards and drawers incorporating fitted Whirlpool dishwasher and Whirlpool automatic washing machine and dryer, matching wall mounted eye level units with concealed lighting beneath, extractor, ceiling light point, conveniently situated stainless steel power points.
15' 6" x 11' 9" ( 4.72m x 3.58m )
large front aspect tilt and turn window, wall mounted Dimplex heater, power points, light point, TV point.
fitted with suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and separate wall mounted shower and shower guard, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with concealed push button flush w.c, Porcelain tiled floor, heated towel rail, bathroom mirror, extractor fan, ceiling light point, shaver point.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Providence Place, MAIDENHEAD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maidenhead Station0.4 miles
- Furze Platt Station0.8 miles
- Taplow Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Maidenhead Roger Platt office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Roger Platt has been trading since 1970, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Roger Platt as your estate agent…
>> Your local Roger Platt team in Maidenhead
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P0371M3416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.