Wick Road, Ewenny, Vale of Glamorgan, CF35 5BL.
- A Deceptively Spacious Home.
- Beautifully Presented Throughout And Situated In The Sought After Village Of Ewenny.
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Sitting Room, Two Ground Floor Double Bedrooms, Shower Room.
- Master Bedroom Suite With Dressing Area And En-Suite Bathroom, Laundry Room.
- Off-Road Parking For Several Vehicles, Low Maintenance Front And Rear Gardens.
- EPC Rating: D.
Bedroom Two is a spacious double bedroom located on the ground floor offering carpeted flooring and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation. Bedroom Three is a further double bedroom located on the ground floor which enjoys carpeted flooring and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation. Serving the ground floor accommodation, The Shower Room has been fitted with a three piece white suite comprising; a shower enclosure with thermostatic shower over, a vanity unit mounted wash basin and a low level dual flush WC with hidden cistern. The Shower Room further benefits from fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, chrome effect heated towel rail and an obscured double glazed uPVC window to the side elevation.
The First Floor Landing is accessed via a carpeted staircase from the Lounge and benefits from a continuation of the carpeted flooring and a recessed ceiling spotlight. The Master Bedroom Suite is a spacious double benefiting from carpeted flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights and a double glazed uPVC dormer window to the rear elevation. An archway leads to the Dressing Area which has been fitted with a range of built-in wardrobes. The En-Suite has been fitted with a four piece suite comprising; a panelled bath, a shower enclosure with 'Mira' shower over, a vanity unit mounted wash basin and a low level WC. The En-Suite further benefits from carpeted flooring, part tiled walls, recessed ceiling spotlight and a 'Velux' window to the rear elevation. The Laundry Room is fitted with a range of base units with roll top laminate work surface and space and plumbing for freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer. The Laundry Room further benefits from a wall mounted 'Valiant' gas central heating boiler, tile effect vinyl flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights and a 'Velux' window to the rear elevation.
GARDENS & GROUNDS To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden which has been paved with steps leading to the front entrance door and a private layby providing off-road parking for several vehicles. A wrought iron pedestrian access gate provides access to a pathway leading to the rear garden. The rear garden has been predominantly paved to provide a low maintenance garden with ample space for outdoor entertaining and dining. Raised borders planted with a variety of mature shrubbery. The Store Room benefits from electrical lighting, electrical power points and plumbing for a freestanding washing machine.
SERVICES & TENURE We have been reliably informed that all mains services are connected. The property is freehold.
BrochuresCowslip Cottage D...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Wick Road, Ewenny, Vale of Glamorgan, CF35 5BL.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgend Station1.6 miles
- Wildmill Station2.5 miles
- Sarn Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1857, Watts & Morgan is one of the Oldest Firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents in South Wales.
With a vast amount of local knowledge we can offer extensive services on virtually every aspect of property related matters within the Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Property Markets.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or bid for your dream property our friendly, professional staff will be pleased to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565022570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.