Spendmore Lane, Coppull, Chorley
- Three Bedroom
- Mid Terrace
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- No Chain
- Excellent Local Amenities
- Must Be Viewed
- EPC Rating C
- Approx 1231 SQ.FT
Internally, the property briefly comprises of a reception hall where you’ll have access to all the ground floor rooms from. This leads into the spacious open plan lounge. The lounge stretches from the front to the rear of the property, with sliding door access to the garden. There is also space for a large family dining table making this a useful room as a part-diner. From here you can access the modern kitchen that comes with an integrated hob/oven, complimentary work tops and additional access out to the rear yard.
Moving upstairs, you'll find three good sized bedrooms. You'll also find the gorgeous three piece family shower room on this floor as well as ladder access to the attic room. The attic room offers excellent additional storage space, or to be used as an at home office.
Externally, to the front of the property is a lawned garden with gated pathway that leads up to the front door. There is also on road parking. To the rear is a paved garden that benefits from an ample amount of sunlight throughout the day and has gated access to the rear car park for additional parking to the property. You’ll also find the single garage here.
The room dimension of the property can be found on our floorplan.
Property to sell?
If you have a property to sell we can offer a FREE market appraisal and experienced sales advice.
BrochuresBrochureSpendmore Lane, Coppull, Chorley
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Spendmore Lane, Coppull, Chorley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorley Station2.1 miles
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station2.4 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We are a forward thinking family run estate agents with a modern approach to selling your property. We have quickly established ourselves as the up and coming agent offering the best value for money service. We pride ourselves on our impeccable personalised service combined with professional expertise, an in-depth knowledge of the local property market and our passion for property. If you are considering selling your home now or in the near future we can offer a full marketing strategy with a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30333828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ben Rose, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.