York Avenue, Hanwell
- Stunning five double bedroom family home
- Three stylish bathrooms plus a cloakroom
- Beautiful kitchen/diner - fantastic family room
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Wraparound garden
- Superb decorative order
- CHAIN FREE
- Corner position, easy for CPZ parking
- Great transport links (forthcoming Crossrail)
- Excellent local amenities including schools
The kitchen is the hub of family life and this one is an absolute joy to work in. Designed by a chef for maximum efficiency, it boasts two ovens and two dishwashers and has ample cupboard and larder space as well as room to sit eight people comfortably for meals.
The 5 bedrooms are large with high ceilings and period features. There is built-in storage and plenty of choice to convert one into an office or play area. The bedrooms on the third floor are both en-suite.
Quite simply, this is a generational house. Ideal for a young family to grow up in with its secure, low maintenance, wraparound garden which captures the sun all day long.
When people move home, they want more than just extra rooms. They want a better way of life. And that is what this house offers.
But you don't just buy a house; you live in a community and there is none better than this. Occupying a bold corner plot, situated moments from St. Josephs RC School and within a few minutes walk of Hanwell mainline station with speedy access to Ealing, London Heathrow and Paddington (with forthcoming Crossrail). The lovely green open spaces of Brent Valley (Bunny) Park and golf course are close at hand, as are various local amenities and regular bus services on both Greenford Avenue and Hanwell Broadway. CPZ parking means your car is outside your house.
BrochuresNew Sales Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
York Avenue, Hanwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanwell Station0.1 miles
- Drayton Green Station0.5 miles
- West Ealing Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Sinton Andrews is a fully independent, multi-faceted Estate Agents with offices in Ealing Broadway, Northfields and Hanwell.
Established in 1981 with a hard-earned reputation for professionalism, local knowledge, innovation and enterprise. Most of all, it's the friendly and attentive service that brings so many client back, again and again.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101259008708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinton Andrews, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.