St. Paul's Chambers, 85 Caroline Street, St. Paul's Square
- Luxury Three Bedroom Apartment
- 1345 Sq. Ft.
- First Floor Apartment
- Secure & Allocated Parking
- Private Balcony
- High Specification Finish Throughout
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- No Upward Chain
- Excellent Jewellery Quarter Development
- Located Just Off St. Paul's Square
This inspiring home has been thoughtfully designed and finished and briefly comprises of: An open plan living & kitchen area, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom, home office/ third bedroom, family bathroom & a courtyard facing balcony. The stunning apartment additionally boasts one secure & allocated parking space.
Located just off St. Paul's Square, you'll be ideally placed to enjoy the eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops that Birmingham's historic Jewellery Quarter has to offer.
OPEN PLAN LIVING & KITCHEN AREA 32' 7" x 18' 4" (9.93m x 5.59m)
COURTYARD FACING BALCONY 9' 8" x 8' 4" (2.95m x 2.54m)
UTILITY ROOM 7' 5" x 4' 0" (2.26m x 1.22m)
MASTER BEDROOM 16' 0 (Max)" x 14' 9" (4.88m x 4.5m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 7' 4" x 5' 8" (2.24m x 1.73m)
SECOND BEDROOM 14' 5" x 9' 8" (4.39m x 2.95m)
THIRD BEDROOM/ HOME OFFICE 10' 5" x 7' 0" (3.18m x 2.13m)
FAMILY BATHROOM 6' 2" x 9' 7" (1.88m x 2.92m)
KITCHEN - Designer kitchen by Kesseler with island and breakfast bar.
- Soft close units.
- Granite worktops.
- Full range of AEG integrated appliances including: fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, hob, extractor, plate warmer and dishwasher.
BATHROOMS - VITRA designer range of luxury fixtures and fittings.
- Generous shower cubicles with monsoon shower heads.
- High quality ceramic tiling to the floors and walls.
- Heated towel rails.
SPECIFICATION FINISH - Separate utility room with AEG washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to all three bedrooms.
- Black walnut veneer interior doors.
- Luxury carpet to all bedrooms.
- Engineered hardwood flooring to the kitchen/living area.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Secure entry and video intercom system.
EXTERNAL AREAS - Courtyard facing balcony.
- One secure allocated parking spaces.
- Secure video intercom entry system.
- Passenger lift serving all floors.
AREA The property is located in the heart of Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter.
The Jewellery Quarter is a designated conservation area and proposed World Heritage Site and is already a prestigious and highly desired part of Birmingham. It is experiencing further development as some of the old factories are converted into apartments, restaurants and shops. It is only a short distance to all that Birmingham City Centre has to offer including the Colmore Business District.
The City Centre offers some of the best shopping in the country. The famous Bullring Shopping Centre is only around three quarters of a mile away and contains over 140 shops, including one of the only Selfridges department stores outside of London and the exclusive Mailbox development, which is host to a range of designer outlets including Armani and Harvey Nichols. The recently opened £150m Grand Central Shopping Centre sits directly above the new £600 million redevelopment of the now world class New Street station, including a flagship 250,000 sq. ft. John Lewis store, in addition to over 60 premium retailers and quality restaurants and cafes. The redevelopment further enhances Birmingham's retail landscape bringing a mix of unrivalled premium fashion and quality high street brands to the heart of the city.
Transport: There are good links to the national motorway network, with excellent access to Birmingham International Airport and The National Exhibition Centre. The A38 Aston Expressway is only around half a mile away and leads directly onto Junction 6 of the M6 which itself is only some 3.5 miles distant. With the growing network links within Birmingham, the property is well situated with be located 300m away from Snow Hill Station.
Brochures(S2) 2-Page Portr...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
St. Paul's Chambers, 85 Caroline Street, St. Paul's Square
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
James Laurence Estate Agents specialise in residential sales and lettings in Birmingham City Centre, Edgbaston and surrounding areas.
We pride ourselves on the complete customer service experience in selling and letting a home - showing honesty, efficiency and passion in maximizing opportunities for our clients.
Some of the services in which we excel are:
• City Centre branch open 6 days a week
• Maximum property portal exposure
• Accompanied viewings with 24hr f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102857004141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Laurence Sales and Lettings, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.