The Green, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Modern Deceptively Spacious four Bedroomed Detached Family House
- Sought After Residential Cul-De-Sac
- 20Ft Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen With Built-in Oven and Hob Etc.
- Multi-Vehicle Off Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Enclosed Gardens to Rear
- EPC Band D
* SEPARATE DINING ROOM * UTILITY * ENCLOSED GARDENS TO REAR * MULTI-VEHICLE OFF ROAD PARKING * GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZING * VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL!
ENTRANCE PORCH With light, stone tiled floor.
ENTRANCE HALL With laminate floor, stairway off.
LOUNGE 20'(max) x 12'2"(max) With t.v. point.
DINING ROOM 11'2"(max) x 8'4"(max) With laminate floor, feature archway to entrance hall.
FITTED KITCHEN 10'4"(max) x 7'3"(max) With built-in gas hob, built-in electric oven, range of wall cupboards, tiled floor, part tiled walls, electric hob hood, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, space/plumbing for dishwasher, inset stainless steel single drainer 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C. With low level w.c., hand washbasin with tiled splashback.
UTILITY 8'5"(max) x 5'5"(max) With worktop with space/plumbing under for automatic washing machine and space/vent for tumble drier, Baxi gas fired wall mounted combi boiler.
BRICK & UPVC CONSERVATORY 9'(max) x 9'(max) With double glazed French doors to rear garden.
LANDING With access via folding ladder to boarded loft with light point, built-in linen cupboard.
BATHROOM/W.C. With low level w.c., pedestal washbasin with mixer tap, panelled bath with Triton electric shower overhead, laminate floor, extractor fan, light/shaver point.
BEDROOM NO. 1 11'9"(max) x 11'(max) With range of fitted wardrobe/cupboards.
BEDROOM NO. 2 11'9"(max) x 8'7"(max)
BEDROOM NO. 3 11'(max) x 6'(max)
BEDROOM NO. 4 8'7"(max) x 7'10"(max)
OUTSIDE SECURITY LIGHT.
GARDENS Gardens to front, down to a multi-vehicle off road parking space. Timber gate to side leads to the enclosed rear garden which is part laid to lawn with patio area.
N.B. The view over the field in the extra photos, is the view from the rear bedroom 15/01/20.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Green, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.8 miles
- Manea Station6.1 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.