Five Fields Close, Watford
- TWO RECEPTON ROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- ANNEX WITH SITTING/BEDROOM/KITCHENETTE & BATHROOM
- FIVE FURTHER BEDROOMS TWO WITH ENSUITE BATHROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
The property is located close to local shops and amenities. Bushey is just a short drive away and Watford town centre is also easily accessible with it's larger selection of shops, restaurants and supermarkets. Watford and Bushey have a great choice of schools such as Watford Grammar, Bushey Academy, Parmiters and St Meryl junior school is just a few minutes walk away. The area is well served with transport links including Carpenders Park Overground station which is under a mile away and takes around 10 minutes to walk to and Bushey mainline station is just 1.5 miles away with trains into Euston taking just under 20 minutes.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Five Fields Close, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carpenders Park Station0.5 miles
- Bushey Station1.2 miles
- Hatch End Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Robsons Estate Agents is a long established firm, which has evolved over the years to become a leading Independent Agent providing a first class traditional service to our clients stretching along the Metropolitan Line from Pinner to Amersham and Chesham as well as the surrounding areas.
The Principals are fully involved in the day to day running of the practice and together with our motivated and experienced staff, we are able to combine a unique local knowledge with the latest technol
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RSMOO_614638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robsons, Moor Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.