Barlows Mews, Henley-On-Thames, RG9
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Short let
- Central Henley
- Fully furnished
- Bills included
- Two bedrooms
- EPC Rating = C
The property is set back from the road behind a gated entrance.
The accommodation comprises a modern open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, downstairs cloakroom with w/c and a sitting room with access to the good sized courtyard garden.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms.
The house is offered fully furnished for short term rental bills and cleaner included and is available immediately.
The property is located in one of the most desirable areas of Henley town centre. Within a walk along the Thames is the train station, Waitrose supermarket, a fine variety of shops, the market place, and numerous pubs and restaurants. More comprehensive facilities can be found in nearby Reading and Maidenhead. Henley railway station provides a fast service to London (via Twyford), Paddington is about from 45 minutes on the direct services. The M4 (j8/9) is approximately 6 miles distant providing access to Heathrow and the motorway network. There are excellent schools in the area and sporting facilities include golf at a number of local courses and boating on the Thames.
From our office proceed left along New Street and along the river front. At the traffic lights, turn right into Hart Street. The entrance to Barlows Mews can be found on the left hand side after the Thai Restaurant and before the Jewellers (before the traffic lights. POSTCODE: RG9 2AB
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Barlows Mews, Henley-On-Thames, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.3 miles
- Shiplake Station2.0 miles
- Wargrave Station2.9 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEL200190_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.