Drumbathie Road, Airdrie
- Desirable Address
- Semi Detached Home
- Many Traditional Features
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Sizeable Garden and Driveway
- Timber Garage
A genuinely fantastic traditional semi detached 4 bedroom family home. The property is entered through the entrance vestibule in to a very impressive entrance hall with typical Edwardian features, tall skirting boards and fully intact cornice. From the hall you can access the good sized, front facing formal lounge, again with intact cornice and stunning ceiling rose and feature fire place. Also on the ground floor is the formal dining room with original fireplace, a deceptively spacious kitchen with the most impressive original stove/fireplace (no longer in use) and a perfectly practical utility room with WC and separate boiler room.
On the first floor there are three excellent sized bedrooms with high ceilings, neutral decor and a large, bright morning room which would most likely be used as the master bedroom, concluding four bedrooms in total. This room benefits from many of the same original features found throughout the house but is also home to a stunning fireplace. In fact all of the bedrooms have their original fireplace in tact as well as their original service bells. The floor is complete by family bathroom and separate WC.
Externally there is a timber built garage and spacious garden mainly laid to lawn . There is a large driveway to the side of the property suitable for several cars.
A must view to appreciate the character and space on offer.
Marketed by Kelly McKendrick - Local Yopa Agent
Drumbathie Road, Airdrie
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Drumgelloch Station0.6 miles
- Airdrie Station0.7 miles
- Coatdyke Station1.5 miles
About the agent
At Yopa Scotland we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a competit
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 218503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.