Grewcocks Place, Earl Shilton, Leicester
- Unique four-bedroom three-storey property
- Finished to a high specification
- Allocated parking
- Stunning views over countryside
- Sold with sitting tenant
Contemporary built 4-bedorom 3-storey mews property built to a high specification with stunning views over countryside to rear. Offered with allocated parking.
Comprises entrance hall, spacious living family kitchen, utility room, lounge, master bedroom & en-suite, three double bedrooms & bathroom.
This unique built four-bedorom 3-storey mews property built to a high specification with solid doors throughout. The kitchen and bathroom have high specification fittings. Stunning views over countryside can be observed to the rear.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious living family kitchen, utility room, lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom. There is allocated parking.
This property is sold with sitting tenant.
Having access to accommodation.
Luxury Dining Kitchen 29' 3" x 15' 7" ( 8.92m x 4.75m )
Having bi-fold doors to the rear and the kitchen comprises luxury appliances, wall and base units, with ceramic tiled flooring, underfloor heated and access through to the utility room.
Utility Room 14' 11" x 9' 8" ( 4.55m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 15' 7" x 4' ( 4.75m x 1.22m )
Bedroom 4 14' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.28m )
Family Bathroom 10' 5" x 5' 10" ( 3.17m x 1.78m )
Having white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash handbasin and WC, with ceramic tiling.
To The Second Floor
Master Bedroom 15' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.78m x 3.20m )
Having access through to the en-suite.
The en-suite comprises walk-in shower, WC and wash handbasin, with ceramic tiling and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
Family Shower Room
Comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, with ceramic tiling.
To The Outside
There is allocated parking and a good size rear garden with open views over the countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Grewcocks Place, Earl Shilton, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinckley Station4.1 miles
- Narborough Station4.5 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Hinckley for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HIN309259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Hinckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.