Hamilton Close, Leigh-on-Sea
- Stylish semi-detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Extended Kitchen 17’ x 8’
- Ground floor WC
- Rear garden with outbuildings
- Westleigh School catchment area
The house offers a lounge and a dining room, a fabulous extended kitchen at the rear with a glass skylight, a utility room and a ground floor wc.
Three bedrooms on the first floor with a modern bathroom, an extension into the roof space providing a fourth bedroom or office with two velux windows.
There is a good size rear garden with immediate decking, an outbuilding with power and lighting and a wc which would make an ideal home office or occasional guest room. To the right hand side is a children's play area and at the rear a decked seating area and summerhouse.
An attached garage with electric roller shutter from the driveway for two/three cars completes the accommodation.
Situated in the much sought after Westleigh School catchment and a short walk to Belfairs Woods it makes the ideal family home.
The house is advantageously offered with no onward chain.
ENTRANCE HALL 16' 0" x 6' 0" (4.88m x 1.83m)
LOUNGE 15' 0" x 12' 1" (4.57m x 3.68m)
GROUND FLOOR WC 7' 0" x 3' 0" (2.13m x 0.91m)
DINING ROOM 12' 1" x 11' 0" (3.68m x 3.35m)
KITCHEN 17' 0" x 8' 0" (5.18m x 2.44m)
UTILITY ROOM 7' 0" x 6' 0" (2.13m x 1.83m)
LANDING 7' 1" x 11' 0" (2.16m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM ONE 12' 1" x 12' 0" (3.68m x 3.66m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 0" x 10' 0" (3.66m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM THREE 8' 0" x 7' 0" (2.44m x 2.13m)
BATHROOM 7' 0" x 6' 2" (2.13m x 1.88m)
BEDROOM FOUR/LOFT ROOM 16' 0" x 12' 1" (4.88m x 3.68m)
GARAGE 17' 0" x 6' 0" (5.18m x 1.83m)
REAR GARDEN Accessed via the french doors of the kitchen and through the garage.
OUTBUILDING 6' 0" x 3' 0" (1.83m x 0.91m)
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
Hamilton Close, Leigh-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station0.9 miles
- Chalkwell Station2.1 miles
- Benfleet Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Hair & Son has been a pillar of the Essex property market since Frederick Gordon Hair founded the firm in 1922. The last 98 years has seen the firm go from strength to strength, opening five offices and establishing six departments to become so much more than an estate agent.
The Southend head office ideally positioned to give focused coverage of Southend-on-sea & Westcliff-on-sea is leading the way with established and retained clients, spearheading the changes taking place and embraci
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353015397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son, Southend on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.