School Close, Lakenheath, Brandon
- BRAND NEW Link Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- High Specification & Air Source Heating
- Triple Glazing
- Modern Open Plan Living Area
- Garage & Off Road Parking
BRAND NEW HOME! Much thought and care has been put into the design & concept of Skyview, with high levels of ENERGY EFFICIENCY (includingTRIPLE GLAZING and AIR SOURCE HEATING via a Daikin air source heat pump providing hot water and central heating).
With great open plan ground floor living accommodation, three first floor bedrooms plus en-suite, dressing room/study & an adaptable loft room. Great access to the A11.
A particularly well served village with a wide range of amenities including: Shops, newsagent, library, restaurants, takeaways, schools, sports and doctors. With easy reach of Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Norwich.
You will find the new and innovative SKYVIEW 3 -bed linked detached family/executive home in a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of Lakenheath. Built and finished to a high specification throughout, the property uses ASHP technology for underfloor heating on the ground floor and radiators upstairs. The addition of very high levels of insulation and air tightness, together with triple glazing, results in an eco-efficient home with low carbon emissions and running costs.
Sealed unit entrance door to:
Family Room / Kitchen / Dining 24' 8" x 19' 11" ( 7.52m x 6.07m )
A very well proportioned open plan family room, kitchen and dining room with ceramic tiled floor, built in induction hob with stainless steel hood, built in electric oven and microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit inset into worktops with cupboards and drawers below, island unit with integral lighting, USB ports, sealed unit UPVC window to rear with blinds and sealed unit UPVC sliding patio door to rear garden. Contemporary oak, stainless steel and glass cantilever staircase to first floor.
Cloakroom 5' 10" x 3' 11" ( 1.78m x 1.19m )
Close coupled w.c, wash hand basin with cupboard below, vent and ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Atrium style landing with built in storage cupboard, Solarspot sun tube and easy access to loft room.
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 14' 4" ( 2.72m x 4.37m )
Sealed unit UPVC window to front, spacious glass fronted built in soft close wardrobe, USB ports, radiator and connecting door to nursery/dressing room/home office.
En-Suite 3' x 11' 4" ( 0.91m x 3.45m )
Close coupled w.c, wash hand basin with cupboard below, shower cubicle with mains drench head shower over and vent, shaver point, ceramic tiled floor and heated towel rail.
Nursery/dressing Room/office 7' 3" max x 11' 4" max ( 2.21m max x 3.45m max )
Sealed unit UPVC window to front, USB ports and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
USB ports, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.95m )
Opening sealed unit Velux skylight to front elevation, USB ports and radiator.
Bathroom 10' 10" x 5' 2" ( 3.30m x 1.57m )
Three piece suite comprising: Panelled bath with drench head shower over and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c, tiled splashback, extractor fan, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, recessed lighting, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
Loft Room 14' 11" x 14' 4" ( 4.55m x 4.37m )
Easy access via Youngman telescopic ladder, sealed unit opening Velux skylight plus power and light connected.
Partly covered off road parking space in front of the adjoining garage. The garage itself measures 19 ft 9 x 9 ft 8 has power and light connected and is accessed via up and over door. There is a small lawned area at the front and the enclosed rear garden features a paved patio with the remainder being laid to lawn. There is also an air source unit and outside light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
School Close, Lakenheath, Brandon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lakenheath Station2.3 miles
- Shippea Hill Station4.8 miles
- Brandon Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Brandon William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Brandon
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD108376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.