Felbridge, West Sussex
- Detached house
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Spacious lounge
- Fabulous kitchen/dining room
- Large conservatory
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Garage and driveway parking
Entering the property, you are immediately met by a spacious entrance hallway that provides access to the downstairs accommodation and stairs rising to the first floor. Located on your right is the tastefully presented lounge that has a fabulous box bay window and enjoys a dual aspect. The kitchen/dining room is a real highlight to this property being generously sized and able to incorporate a large dining table and multiple chairs. The kitchen is a crisp white and benefits from a range of eye and base level units, work surface space, integrated dishwasher, double oven, area for an American style fridge freezer and has the enjoyment of an island with breakfast bar. Heading to the rear of the property through bi-folding doors is the conservatory that really adds a great deal of additional space to this fantastic home. Further downstairs accommodation comprises a utility room with adjoining store room/area, study, WC and located off the entrance hallway is access leading into the garage. Rising to the first floor you are met with the Master bedroom that has built in wardrobes and its own en-suite shower facility. There are three further double bedrooms that are all complemented by a family bathroom.
Parking is provided to the front of the property via driveway for two vehicles leading to a single garage. There is side access leading to the private and secluded rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a range of shrubs and plants, and patio seating area.
6.45m x 4.45m
5.64m x 4.98m
6.58m x 3.45m
2.87m x 2.51m
1.88m x 1.73m
3.84m x 2.54m
4.04m x 3.48m
1.96m x 1.93m
3.58m x 3.23m
5.92m x 2.54m
3.45m x 3.05m
2.44m x 1.65m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Felbridge, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station1.7 miles
- Dormans Station2.3 miles
- Lingfield Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Mayhews are a totally independent firm of estate agents with over 200 years combined property knowledge. We employ local professionals who have many years' experience in the local property market.
Whether you need advice on buying or selling we are here to help and guide you through the process.
We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and adhere to the highest standards of service in our industr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EAG200154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayhew Estates, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.