Maple Road, Surbiton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Top floor apartment
- Double aspect living room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Lots of storage throughout the flat
- Sought after location, close to the station
- Communal gardens
- Available early March
BrochuresMaple Road, Surbiton
Maple Road, Surbiton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surbiton Station0.2 miles
- Berrylands Station1.4 miles
- Kingston Station1.5 miles
About the agent
We listen. We guide. We help.
Nothing is too much trouble to get the results and exceed your expectations. We are here to make renting our your property as stress free as possible.
Nothing is too much trouble to get the results and exceed your expectations. We are here to make renting out your property as stress free as possible.
Our straightforward approach, with a calming yet proactive attitude, will hopefully change the way you feel abo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30339280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HJC, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.