St Dunstans Road, London
- Living room
- 2 bedrooms
- Added bonus of a separate dining room
- Close to Norwood Junction and High Street
Larger than most, this cared for home comprises living room, kitchen/diner, three well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom, loft space and a good sized rear garden.
Other benefits include double glazing, central heating via a combination boiler (not tested) loft space and a good standard of decoration throughout.
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
St Dunstans Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwood Junction Station0.2 miles
- Selhurst Station0.7 miles
- Harrington Rd Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
With nearby Croydon undergoing over a billion pounds of investment, including the building of a Westfield shopping centre, Thornton Heath is set to benefit. The town has a range of still-affordable property to choose from, a variety of national chain stores plus independent shops. And nearby Mitcham Common offers an escape from the hustle and bustle, with its peaceful nature conserve.
Transport links are excellent: from Thornton Heath station you can be in London Bridge or Victoria in 3
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0214_HRT021411481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Thornton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.