Staggs Road, Thame
- DETACHED EXECUTIVE HOME
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE ON OWN DRIVE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO CENTRAL THAME
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
The property is accessed via an enclosed entrance porch which in turn opens into the main entrance hallway. Doors lead to the downstairs cloakroom, delightful and fully fitted kitchen/dining room, complete with views and direct access to the attractive rear garden.
Additionally, on the ground floor is a light, bright and spacious dual aspect lounge with a bay display window area.
The first floor comprises of a Master Bedroom suite with luxury en-suite facilities and two further bedrooms together with a high specification main bathroom.
Externally and to the front and side of the property is a garage with up and over door which is accessed via an own driveway.
To the rear is a most attractive and well maintained garden which benefits from a patio entertaining area which leads onto a generous lawned area.
The property is situated within the catchment area of the numerous and highly respected schools in the Thame area, and of course closeby is the extensive range of shops from independent to the well known chains of Waitrose, Boots and Sainbury's.
Access into Central London is via Thame & Haddenham Parkway (Chiltern Line) into Marylebone in under 40 mins.
As the vendor's appointed agents we would highly recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Staggs Road, Thame
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station2.5 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
We have detailed knowledge of our local market place, and can provide help and assistance in identifying suitable location and can assist with advice in terms of education and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10495947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.