Downview Road, West Worthing
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor of small purpose built block
- Spacious and neautral throughout
- Garage in compound & Close to train station
- Gas Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Available early March
The property has recently undergone a complete redecoration throughout including new carpets all to a neutral colour.
Both bedrooms are very good size doubles.
The bathroom is a full white bath suite with an electric shower over the bath.
The kitchen is a very good size and offers lots of storage space. Appliances include a freestanding electric cooker, fridge and small tumble dryer and there is plumbing for a washing machine.
The property further benefits from having a garage in a compound, gas central heating, fully double glazed and a short distance to worthing seafront.
Available March, unfurnished - book a viewing now to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Downview Road, West Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Worthing Station0.1 miles
- Worthing Station0.7 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station0.9 miles
About the agent
King & Chasemore has been established since 1840, serving the counties of Sussex and Surrey. Our combination of professional expertise, experience and a detailed knowledge of the local market place ensures a high level of client service and our office network ensures maximum coverage for your property.
At King & Chasemore we pride ourselves on presentation and professionalism and to this end, it is our aim to provide our customers with the highest levels of service and commitment.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHT9_WORWEST090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.