Meon Road, Chiswick, London, W3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Virtual tour available upon request
- Four bedrooms + Study/office
- Two bathrooms
- Open plan ground floor
- Modern interior
- EPC Rating = C
This property has been meticulously designed and finished to a high specification.
Upon entrance, to the left is a beautiful double reception room with a large bay window. To the rear is the kitchen which is wonderfully bright from the abundance of natural light from the multiple sky lights and large bi-folding doors out to the garden.
The kitchen is well equipped with all inbuilt storage and white goods and an induction hob in the central island and hosts the dining area to the rear. The garden is wonderfully low maintenance with a patio and AstroTurf lawn.
Upstairs on the first floor the principal bedroom is wonderfully light from the bay window at the front of the property fitted with wardrobes. There is also a double bedroom which all share a modern family bathroom. The single bedroom / study opens on to a newly decked terrace which overlooks the garden. Up on the second floor there are two further double bedrooms with balconies overlooking the garden that share a family shower room.
Meon Road is situated in South Acton, a quiet residential area on the borders of Chiswick. The area is incredibly popular due to the excellent Ark Priory School and Ark Byron nearby. The house falls easily into the the catchment area for Ark Priory. The Overground runs from South Acton Train Station.
The E3 bus stop at the end of the road serves Chiswick and Turnham Green Station (district line)approximately every 7 minutes.
Square Footage: 1,870 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Meon Road, Chiswick, London, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Acton Station0.3 miles
- Acton Central Station0.4 miles
- Acton Town Station0.5 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CIL210001_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.