Abbey Road, London
- A beautifully presented apartment.
- Situated within a stunning stuccoed building
- Offering 1075 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite).
- Access to the 30 ft decked private garden.
- Early viewing is highly recommended.
Situated on the Ground Floor, the apartment is comprised of a master en-suite bedroom at the front and a generous second and third bedroom which are serviced by a separate bathroom. The rear of the apartment is impressive, featuring a spacious double reception/dining area. The kitchen is situated to the left of the apartment, and is accessed through the dining room. In addition, a decked 30ft private garden is accessible through two sets of French doors at the rear. The garden also benefits from side access.
The property is situated at the West Hampstead end of Abbey Road, one of London’s most famous streets. The amenities of West Hampstead and Kilburn are easily accessible and local transport links include Kilburn (Jubilee), West Hampstead (Jubilee & Overground), as well as a variety of bus routes into Central London.
BrochuresAbbey Road, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Abbey Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn High Road Station0.2 miles
- Kilburn Park Station0.4 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff are a highly motivated, independent, residential Sales and Lettings Estate Agency that was established in 1982. We are a professional, proactive and market leading company aiming to achieve the best results for our clients at all times.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30342160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.